Anatech Military Products and Services:
20 Years of Excellence…
Since 1990, Anatech Electronics has served the needs of the aerospace and defense communities with high-performance filters and other RF and microwave components. Our products are used in electronic warfare, electronic countermeasures, radar, and communications systems in U.S. defense systems on the ground, in the air, and at sea.
We pride ourselves in designing and manufacturing custom solutions that meet defense-industry requirements in a timely manner. Anatech works closely with every customer to ensure that our products meet the unique requirements imposed by military service.
Anatech also offers engineering services to the defense industry, including:
• Field frequency spectrum analysis
• Communication system integration
• Obsolescence resolution
• Commercialization of military systems
• Refurbishing of RF and microwave systems
• Circuit card repair
For filters and other RF and microwave components, you’re best choice is Anatech!
Anatech Military Facts at a Glance
• ISO 9001:2000-certified and follows MIL-STD-45208A, and MIL-F-18327 • Small Business registered with the SBA, and listed in Federal Central Contractor Registration (CCR), Cage Code 0K0R2
• AEI North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
Categories: 334419m, 334220, 334416, and 335999. Corresponding SIC
numbers: 3679, 3629, and 3699
• FSC classifications: 5915, 5999, 5950
• Registered supplier with Aerospace Corp., L-3 Communications, BAE
Systems, Boeing, General Dynamics, Harris, Lockheed Martin, NAVSUP,
Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Peterson Air Force Base, Rockwell Collins,