Anatech Electronics designs and manufactures filters and filter-based products for all communications applications from carrier wireless to Wi-Fi, satellite communications, RF distribution systems (DAS), small cells, and point-to-point microwave radios used for both short-and long-haul repeater links and microwave backhaul.
Bands and applications covered:
- All wireless communications bands from 700 MHz through 2600 MHz
- All public safety bands from 54 MHz to 800 MHz
- Satellite communications uplink and downlink frequencies from C through Ka bands
- Industrial Scientific and Medical (ISM) bands
- Wi-Fi bands covering IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Distributed antenna systems and small cells
Our products include low-power and high-power RF and microwave filters, voltage-tuned filters, duplexers, and triplexers, as well as multiband multiplexers, LNA-duplexers (with and without amplification), as well as custom subsystems.
Our other products serving these applications include:
- Directional couplers
- Isolators and circulators
- Power dividers and combiners
Many standard models are available in all of the above product types and custom designs tailored to specific customer needs, such as very low passive intermodulation distortion (PIM), ultra-high-performance, weatherization, and custom packaging are available on request.